Friday, August 10, 2012

sick again

I picked max up early from school to go to his Occupational therapy visit. He seemed fine. He feel asleep in the car on a way to a quick errand before OT. When I stopped and he woke up he seemed feverish, had read ears and didn't want to talk. I carried him into store, he sat on the floor looking pitiful. I paid and headed to OT thinking that maybe he just need a little recharge. He laid on the bench at OT and we ended up just talking to his therapist and skipped the session since he still felt warm and was obviously not feeling well. He didn't want a drink or food. After checking his backpack, he didn't eat lunch. He was asleep by 5. This am he woke feeling fine. He needs to grow and gain strength. I heated a cup of broth today and drank it, if I'm going to have him do it, I wanted to know what it was like. Not bad. I feel I little more determined and less unsure if I can ever get him to consume enough broth to do the intro.

No comments:

Post a Comment